Unemployment Specialist - Flexible, part time position!
Regular Part-Time Professional
Madison, WI, US
Who We Are
ABR Employment Services (ABR) is a high customer focused and nine-time award winning Best of Staffing® company with locations in Wisconsin and Winona, MN. ABR provides workforce solutions to employers and helps people seeking jobs in professional office support and manufacturing positions get hired. We would not be the strong and growing company we are today without the people that work here. Join our team as a part time Unemployment Specialist in Madison today!
What we offer for our Unemployment Specialist
· We are looking for a part time (16-24 hours per week) Unemployment Specialist to join our team.
· FLEXIBILITY! We value work life balance- We are very flexible on the hours this person will work.
· We will foster a culture of recognition and community involvement
· We will provide you with hands on training from our talented training and development team
· We will help you reach your full potential by developing a career path that matches your career goals
Qualifications for an Unemployment Specialist
· Team Player
· Deadline driven
· Strong computer skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Enjoys the search for facts and details to support claims.
· Ability to communicate effectively with both individuals and larger groups
· Subject matter expert in unemployment insurance in Wisconsin and Minnesota
What you get to do as an Unemployment Specialist
· Manage unemployment related activities for all ABR branch offices
· Act as the liaison between ABR and the Unemployment Insurance Division
· Gather facts on all unemployment cases and complete all documentation in a timely manner
· Train and coach staff members on their role related to unemployment activities
· Represent ABR in unemployment appeal hearings
· Research and maintain up to date knowledge of employment laws related to unemployment
· Monitor unemployment data and reports, and proactively suggest ways to improve our unemployment rate
· May participate in other compliance related duties as needed
· May also provide administrative support as needed
ABR EMPLOYMENT SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AND DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.